• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
We wait and see what the likes of Reading will be charging for away fans. It actually seems that they have been one of the more reasonable clubs in recent years. They will definitely need to go some to beat Bristol Rovers charging 30 quid to sit in a tent.

andrew p long

well, I didn't follow the full detail of Reading's announcement but it sounded shabby.

'by moving away fans to a more expensive stand we can charge them more'

'by moving away fans further away from and less directly connected to the goals, then we get a better home advantage'

I'd like to think that there would be another points deduction coming their way.

Red Bill

well, I didn't follow the full detail of Reading's announcement but it sounded shabby.

'by moving away fans to a more expensive stand we can charge them more'

'by moving away fans further away from and less directly connected to the goals, then we get a better home advantage'

I'd like to think that there would be another points deduction coming their way.
Sounds like they're saying that whilst away fans have to be allowed and are still customers, they're going to do everything they can to ensure we have the worst experience possible!

Grecian2K

Still, when they're struggling in L1 there could be a certain satisfaction in the little "away ghetto" in seeing all those empty seats in plum position behind the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.