• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

It's a tricky one, especially with JB because a) he is older and b) he has played at that level before but I guess he didn't pull up any trees as he is playing in League Two.

In both cases, they are outstanding at League Two level, but do we want to break the bank and saddle ourselves with a player that might not be as effective at the higher level? I'd say yes in Stubbs case, maybe not in Brown's case.
Who did JB play for in L1 - it looks like he has played for Cambridge, Colchester, FGR and us but always in L2.
I think we should extend both their contracts because, irrespective to what they have done before, they are about the best we've got.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who did JB play for in L1 - it looks like he has played for Cambridge, Colchester, FGR and us but always in L2.
I think we should extend both their contracts because, irrespective to what they have done before, they are about the best we've got.
Good challenge....I think you're correct. Should have checked. I had it in my head he had. However, my point stands. He has no experience at that level at 27. If we go up, I'd want to see how he does up to Christmas before offering anything.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The most likely outcome with Stubbs is he'll see out his contract for another season with us and then move on summer 2023.
Possibly. But if you've spent more than a year on the sidelines injured then that might just affect your thinking and you might be rather more inclined than you would otherwise have been to accept a decent contract offer. #fingerscrossed

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Update from the president

ChrisWickens

Possibly. But if you've spent more than a year on the sidelines injured then that might just affect your thinking and you might be rather more inclined than you would otherwise have been to accept a decent contract offer. #fingerscrossed
and if we are in League One next season that may persuade him to stay.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Extra tickets for Northampton away are now available

exeips

Has anyone received their tickets from the first batch of Northampton ticket? Had my money taken out at the end of March. I know it's still a few weeks before the game so guessing they've not been sent out yet?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has anyone received their tickets from the first batch of Northampton ticket? Had my money taken out at the end of March. I know it's still a few weeks before the game so guessing they've not been sent out yet?
Oh yes, ticket received already. Red Devon kindly arranged my ticket a week ago and it arrived on Wednesday. Think you need to look into this - Spoonz may be able to clarify.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's a thread on Northampton away

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member