• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Boyo

So folk go there to meet and be sociable and in a lot of cases the match plays second fiddle a bit like you’d go to your average sports and social club in the evening. Gets expensive when you’re taking a couple of family.To get people in like that you’ve got to have the facilities. My purchases at the Park usually amounted to a couple of pasties and a couple of Mars bars with the odd drink!
But the main thing I went for was the match.
That's exactly it. The fact they've had a really good team recently and usually win at home, just adds to the bonhomie.

As you say, you need the facilities to do it, but it does feel like we need to up our game at SJP.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's exactly it. The fact they've had a really good team recently and usually win at home, just adds to the bonhomie.

As you say, you need the facilities to do it, but it does feel like we need to up our game at SJP.
Would a nice new electronic scoreboard be a start (lights blue touch paper and runs)

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would a nice new electronic scoreboard be a start (lights blue touch paper and runs)
Spudler.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't hear you I'm still running

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely it should read "Vacancy(ies) Come and join our match day team!"

Oldsmobile-88

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

JulenBeer

Rosencrantz

A new 3 year back of shirt sponsorship deal agreed.