• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
You will burn the calories off in about 20mins on your racing cycle 😎
Not looking at the size of them 😊

Ex-ciderrr

I’m thinking of going over to Bridwell Park again next weekend and trying one of Devon Chunks this time :D
Get amongst it! :love:

Oldsmobile-88

iscalad

1931 signing

Grecian2K

Something a bit fishy about this news.
Could be a load of pollock's.

denzil

Something a bit fishy about this news.
Could be a load of pollock's.
Now come on flower !!!!!!! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stadium tours are back (slight old news!)

DB9

Quick question, With regards to the redevelopment of facilities at the C&F, What is the timeline for this like seeking planning permission and being approved, Any start date for construction? Those plans looked very exciting, Love to know how this is going.

ExmouthMart

Apparently ‘Project 6000’ is being uttered in all corners of St.James Park! Anyone care to enlighten me about the latest wonder plan mentioned in an email by Mr Hawker. Also it was emphasised that the trust retain the controlling vote. Why would there be any doubt about this?! Surely everyone is singing off the same hymn sheet on both boards and no one would seek to change that.

Colesman Ballz

Apparently ‘Project 6000’ is being uttered in all corners of St.James Park! Anyone care to enlighten me about the latest wonder plan mentioned in an email by Mr Hawker. Also it was emphasised that the trust retain the controlling vote. Why would there be any doubt about this?! Surely everyone is singing off the same hymn sheet on both boards and no one would seek to change that.
Trust members have received an update email which includes information on this, which is what you presumably are referring to. I suggest that you await further announcements.