• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

Red Devon

Oldsmobile-88

Fan survey with reference to returning to SJP in August.

iscalad

Fan survey with reference to returning to SJP in August.
Didi it yesterday. all very straightforward.

David Treharne

As ever, little provision for alternative views, and a failure to seperate components. For example you have to lump drink and food provision answer together, with no provision to allow for the views that food and drink provision depends on where you are in the ground, or that my answer would be that for where I have my season ticket the drink provision is 'good'('ish) whilst the food provision errs on the side of pure carbohydrate and little nourishment. Laying aside the obvious difficulties of wastage I can't help thinking that on the food side the answer would be 'could do better'. Still, it would appear that food provision is in a state of flux. Likewise, as someone who attended games during lockdown I liked the experience, but hated where I had to watch it from. Still, at least we weere spared death by lickert scales. Bah! Humbug!

iscalad

As ever, little provision for alternative views, and a failure to seperate components. For example you have to lump drink and food provision answer together, with no provision to allow for the views that food and drink provision depends on where you are in the ground, or that my answer would be that for where I have my season ticket the drink provision is 'good'('ish) whilst the food provision errs on the side of pure carbohydrate and little nourishment. Laying aside the obvious difficulties of wastage I can't help thinking that on the food side the answer would be 'could do better'. Still, it would appear that food provision is in a state of flux. Likewise, as someone who attended games during lockdown I liked the experience, but hated where I had to watch it from. Still, at least we weere spared death by lickert scales. Bah! Humbug!
Shaulls have gone bust so an opportunity for new pies and pasties
Agree about where I had to sit, apart from that I felt perfectly safe.
Fecrace rules

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fecrace rules
Hope there is an opportunity for a local firm, not someone like Pukka.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. Not the best designed survey the Club have done.

But at least they have now put in a button for age range 60-69 which was missing when I did it. :mad:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope there is an opportunity for a local firm, not someone like Pukka.
Agreed, though I quite like the quality of Welsh company Peter's Pies. They also have a sense of humour, their vans have a sign on the side saying "no pies are left in this vehicle overnight".

Oldsmobile-88

Fecrace rules
A deal has been struck with a supplier.Can’t remember who it is.It’s not Moore’s.
Shauls were popular & were supplied at a good price.A real shame they went under.
It’s tricky getting the right balance of food to sell,speed of selling(complaints about queues is a issue) the potential for wastage & of course the profit margin on the product.

I sincerely hope we can sit in allocated ST seats(without masks of course)
That’s the issues that is holding me & a couple of others I know from renewing our ST’s