• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the more reason that we need to move away from cash!
If it wasn't for cash I would never have got into Elland Road to see the all ticket Hammers beat Everton in 1980 !
Cash is King !

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could be worse, we could be bitcoin only

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cash is still legal tender is it not ? I have customers that prefer cash and given some of the places I go to on a daily basis I can hardly get a phone signal let alone wifi for card transactions.

Saw a guy the other day paying for his food on the local truck with a ring on his finger !! Next thing people will be having implants under the skin for payment of goods etc
Sadly yes……not just sci fi any more.

StudentGrecian

Disgusting that you’re appeasing those Daleks ahead of us Gammons Scott, bet it’s that Craig’s fault! 😉

Imagine being upset that you can pay for things in more than one way, Jesus wept…

denzel

Interesting comments from SMT regarding the loss of the Premier League Cup games. He seems to have identified that many of those players need some game time, more friendlies perhaps?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Our entry into the Premier League Cup has been rejected due to too many Cat 1 clubs applying.

Matt is suggesting to the powers to be that there needs to be a competition for fringe and youth players for all clubs.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Rosencrantz

Good that we are still developing our own coaches and giving them opportunities.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good that we are still developing our own coaches and giving them opportunities.
Sadly I don't think I have heard of Brad - my apologies Brad & good luck.
UTC