Latest Club News..

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quick question, With regards to the redevelopment of facilities at the C&F, What is the timeline for this like seeking planning permission and being approved, Any start date for construction? Those plans looked very exciting, Love to know how this is going.

ExmouthMart

Apparently ‘Project 6000’ is being uttered in all corners of St.James Park! Anyone care to enlighten me about the latest wonder plan mentioned in an email by Mr Hawker. Also it was emphasised that the trust retain the controlling vote. Why would there be any doubt about this?! Surely everyone is singing off the same hymn sheet on both boards and no one would seek to change that.

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently ‘Project 6000’ is being uttered in all corners of St.James Park! Anyone care to enlighten me about the latest wonder plan mentioned in an email by Mr Hawker. Also it was emphasised that the trust retain the controlling vote. Why would there be any doubt about this?! Surely everyone is singing off the same hymn sheet on both boards and no one would seek to change that.
Trust members have received an update email which includes information on this, which is what you presumably are referring to. I suggest that you await further announcements.