Latest Club News..

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stopped of at the Bridwell Park cafe Uffculme on my bike ride today...and there they were Chunks of Devon pasties...I didn’t have one but just looking at them they look pretty good, definitely bigger and more chunky than Shauls 👍👍

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stopped of at the Bridwell Park cafe Uffculme on my bike ride today...and there they were Chunks of Devon pasties...I didn’t have one but just looking at them they look pretty good, definitely bigger and more chunky than Shauls 👍👍
And a bigger hole in your wallet ??

dontpassback

You do realise they started the business in Plymouth

Runs and hides
He also had a brother called Ron who used to have a shop in Albert road,devonport and they were far better than the Ivor ones,but I think he retired because it was a few years ago

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He also had a brother called Ron who used to have a shop in Albert road,devonport and they were far better than the Ivor ones,but I think he retired because it was a few years ago
Looking on line there are 2 shops in Jannerland plus Burnt House Lane. There are some scathing reviews to be found 'tinternet' too. Used to eat them, but stopped many moons ago, when one of the Plymouth branches was prosecuted by Trading Standards for using tinned cat food as the 'meat ingredient' ! 😮

Pobbop

Yeah he was able to call it Dewdneys because lets face it would have been hard to sue him.