• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Yikes! What an advert and job description - lengthy 50+ word breathless sentences, buzzwords - modern recruitment I suppose!

PS as Max is so involved in brands.....

Stelios

Yikes! What an advert and job description - lengthy 50+ word breathless sentences, buzzwords - modern recruitment I suppose!

What’s a ’culture carrier’? A yoghurt pot?

Red & White

Good luck to the team that are taking part in the half marathon in February. Does anyone know if the Yemi Oudubade mentioned in the article is the former striker who played for Oxford?

DawlishBouy

Good luck to the team that are taking part in the half marathon in February. Does anyone know if the Yemi Oudubade mentioned in the article is the former striker who played for Oxford?
There isn’t another footballer of the same name so as he came to City as part of the PFA’s player to coach scheme it must be him:
https://www.thepfa.com/players/equalities/player-to-coach-scheme
He must have replaced William Allen as the academy under 9,10’s lead coach. He has twitter posts relating to City as far back as March 2023 so must have been with the club for a while.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Kev reflects on the 7 points this last week

Grecian Max

They couldn't afford me ;)

Actually though, it does bring up a point - personally I think they should be advertising a salary for what looks to be a senior role

As ever, you get what you pay for

Yes I believe it is(y)

Grecian Max

Yes I believe it is(y)
No way! I remember that goal that Rice should have stopped in the play offs

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
They couldn't afford me ;)

Actually though, it does bring up a point - personally I think they should be advertising a salary for what looks to be a senior role

As ever, you get what you pay for
I saw a position advertised by the club probably about a year ago, I thought about applying but it said nothing about the salary and the whole process seemed very long winded just to potentially be told the salary is lower than I need.

I emailed the club to enquire but didn't get a response.

No way! I remember that goal that Rice should have stopped in the play offs
When hearts sank and Wembley was slipping away...

I kept an eye out for him for a few years after.

Recently departed Gosport Borough