• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Forever7

I watched World Trade Center last night. I'd give it 6/10...

Best film I have watched recently is Dead Man's Shoes. MUST SEE!! 12/10, absolutely brilliant and very, very underrated. Best British film I have seen.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really? 12/10? It was alright, if slightly disturbing, but if I hadn't seen it I don't think my life would be the worse for it.

mustangspeed2006

Did you really write '******' in a piece of coursework?

C-......
well it was under film reviews coursework and indeed my tutor said it was fine to say '******'. What I`m more worried about though is that I followed it up with 'of' instead of 'off'!

Red Alert

Warriors 10/10 Cult classic.
Good film , but prefer The Wanderers, the music is great!

mustangspeed2006

'City Of God' has to be one of my all time favourites. Basically a Brazilian version of godfella and in the same league as goodfellas, a certain 10.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
The last film I watched was "American Pie - Band Camp" round my mate's flat the other night. I'd give it a 7/10 - pretty funny though.....

Antony Moxey

well it was under film reviews coursework and indeed my tutor said it was fine to say '******'. What I`m more worried about though is that I followed it up with 'of' instead of 'off'!
Don't want to start a spelling and grammar police argument, but have yourself a read through again, 'of' instead of 'off' is the least of your worries...:$

mustangspeed2006

Don't want to start a spelling and grammar police argument, but have yourself a read through again, 'of' instead of 'off' is the least of your worries...:$
Haha! Luckily Quality of english isn`t in the marking criteria!

angelic upstart

Made in Britain 10/10 Another cult classic.

Has anyone else noticed the 'Skinhead' programme advertised on Channel4? If so what's it about and when's it on?

Antony Moxey

Made in Britain 10/10 Another cult classic.
Is that the Tim Roth one?