• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Try Walkabout or Logan's Run
I'll raise you Equus.

DB9

Ms Agutter has certainly stirred something in us of a certain age :D

DB9

I'll raise you Equus.
Film I've never seen

iscalad

Film I've never seen
I have to say it is a bit of an odd one. Still Jenny gets her kit off. What's not to like.

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

I have to say it is a bit of an odd one. Still Jenny gets her kit off. What's not to like.
Not seen it.

**Hurries off with DVD order**

Mr Jinx

I'll raise you Equus.
And i'll raise you American Werewolf in London.

Let's face it, barely a year went by in the seventies without Jen getting her baps oot.

elginCity

Finally, got to see the Irishman in two sittings. 76 year old De Niro playing a 40 year old who beats up a shopkeeper, the tottering around trying to keep his balance was hilarious ! Imagine the number of takes, the camera doesn't lie.

8/10 overall though, and I thought all three veteran lead characters were brilliant (De Niro, Pesci, Pacino).

Mr Jinx

Green Room

A punk/neo-Nazi thriller horror. A punk band gets caught up in a neo-Nazi turf war. Pretty ghastly, but eerily watchable. 5/10

I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

A comedy thriller where a nurse gets more than she bargains for when she tries to track down the people who burgled her home. I really enjoyed it. 8/10

Alistair20000

And i'll raise you American Werewolf in London.

Let's face it, barely a year went by in the seventies without Jen getting her baps oot.
Ooh err missus :eek:

Colesman Ballz

Ms Agutter has certainly stirred something in us of a certain age :D
I think those of us of that "certain age" were blessed with a plethora of choices. Susan George anyone ? Our heir to the throne was totally besotted by her, only to eventually end up eventually with Camilla !

And then how about model turned actress Caroline Munro (Swoon !), of horror and Bond movies fame. There was a time when you couldn't even go for a drink in the pub, without seeing her image, being the "face" (???) of Lambs Navy Rum, or appearing on those cards bearing packs of peanuts, behind the bar. Interestingly she turned down any film roles requiring nudity, always allowing us the opportunity for our imaginations to run riot ! Still looking ravenous at the age of 71 too !

Reactions: DB9