• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alien Covenant(2017)

20th Century Fox really are flogging a dead horse now.
Whilst Prometheus(2012) was half decent,this offering has too many storylines very similar as its predecessors.

It’s going the same way as the ridiculous Die Hard series of films.

Ridley Scott the Director should have stopped at Alien 3.

4/10.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Black Panther. Not sure about the Marvel set of movies, though I might be tempted to see Infinity Scene which is the next one in the series. It kept me entertained, which is important. Not brilliant not awful either, some of the characters were really good. 7/10.
Watched this again last night, having now watched all the previous Marvel movies in this set and have really got in to the series. Some powerful characters and looking forward to the sequel.

Antony Moxey

There isn’t a sequel to Black Panther.

IndoMike

Watched this again last night, having now watched all the previous Marvel movies in this set and have really got in to the series. Some powerful characters and looking forward to the sequel.
I liked it

Mr Jinx

That's what we said about Blade Runner for nearly 40 years.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
They showed Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid here last night. Hadn't seen it for years, love that film 9/10
Me too and a great ending.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone watch the film version of Nevil Shute’s novel “On the Beach”. Even though it was set in Australia the theme of the novel was far to close to home for comfort.

iscalad

May 2022 hopefully.

Alistair20000

Anyone watch the film version of Nevil Shute’s novel “On the Beach”. Even though it was set in Australia the theme of the novel was far to close to home for comfort.
1959 or 2000 version Blakey ?

IndoMike

Excellent film. Intense