• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last Band you saw

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was anyone lucky enough to get to see this one. Sounds like a classic!
Sadly couldn't make it...not because of the "fear" of accidentally encountering my West Devon nemesis in the local Spoonz pre gig but because, as far as public transport is concerned Tavistock is slightly less accessible than Outer Mongolia in mid winter. (Plus - I did actually look - tickets for such a huge gig in such a tiny venue had gone quicker than golden eggs.
But was any Exewebber lucky enough to get to see what seems like an absolute onderful gig? (If so. I Hate You Forever {jealous-face}

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A few weeks back my BiL had a spare ticket to see his favourite band - Tool - at the O2, so I went along. Not knowing anything bar one hit they had in 1993, I came out having very much enjoyed it.

Next gig I'm going to will be one I've been eagerly awaiting for ages, especially as they postponed it from January - Manchester Orchestra in September.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Similar to Jason, my BiL had a spare ticket to Queen and Adam Lambert at the O2 last night.

It was most excellent and many good nods to Freddie. Many drum and guitar solos as you'd expect, and Adam Lambert compliments them well.

Antony Moxey

Mel C, she ex of Spice Girls fame. Better than I thought she’d be, very energetic and appeared to be very much enjoying herself. It was at the Pub in the Park in Bath on Saturday along with Aswad, however we went to see Tom Kerridge whose event it was, and they just happened to be there performing.

You didn’t really think I bought tickets to a Mel C gig, did you?!

DB9

Mel C, she ex of Spice Girls fame. Better than I thought she’d be, very energetic and appeared to be very much enjoying herself. It was at the Pub in the Park in Bath on Saturday along with Aswad, however we went to see Tom Kerridge whose event it was, and they just happened to be there performing.

Probably the only one in the Spice Girls who had a decent singing voice, She can belt out a tune.

Alistair20000

Probably the only one in the Spice Girls who had a decent singing voice, She can belt out a tune.
You just beat me to posting that !(y)

angelic upstart

It was only after she'd gone, I realised I was in love.

Mr Jinx

I saw her some time ago at Gatwick airport.

Quite buffed she was with an entourage of similarly buffed and short haired errr ladies.

Wonder if she'll ever do a Kelly Holmes?

Alistair20000

I saw her some time ago at Gatwick airport.

Quite buffed she was with an entourage of similarly buffed and short haired errr ladies.

Wonder if she'll ever do a Kelly Holmes?
Here to help.

Mr Jinx

Here to help.

Ah, she takes the Portillo stand. I get it. Kind of.