• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last Band you saw

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the subject of extra costs, it still irks me that these are there, I've attached a picture of the price for 2 tickets to see Machine Gun Kelly in Birmingham which my lad asked me to look into (dont know why as he's carp) it shows the breakdown of the 'costs'
I think more of a concern is that you'd be willing to pay £40 to go and see Machine Gun Kelly in the first instance!

Mind you if he brought on his current squeeze for a song or two, worth every penny!

ecfc70

I think more of a concern is that you'd be willing to pay £40 to go and see Machine Gun Kelly in the first instance!

Mind you if he brought on his current squeeze for a song or two, worth every penny!
Believe me I had no intention of going to see this even if they threw the tickets at me with a free pasty.

The enquiry was made by my lad as I have o2 priority and he wasn't going above £30.........and yes I asked why you would want to at all

Mr Jinx

Believe me I had no intention of going to see this even if they threw the tickets at me with a free pasty.

The enquiry was made by my lad as I have o2 priority and he wasn't going above £30.........and yes I asked why you would want to at all
I suppose at the end of the day £40 plus add-ons for a night out isn't too bad.

The tickets I looked at recently was Steve Vai at the Palladium in June, a great venue. It was £65 a ticket for not even great seats. Slap on the extras and add in travel fares and you're coming on to nearly £90 each for a night out. I just couldn't justify it as much as I love Vai.

Then there was Lady Gaga nearby at the Tottenham stadium. The cost was ridiculous, even for crap seats.

Mr Jinx

On the Genesis tip, I see Steve Hackett is touring this Autumn. For the vintage Genesis aficionados, it's a must see.

iscalad

On the Genesis tip, I see Steve Hackett is touring this Autumn. For the vintage Genesis aficionados, it's a must see.
50th anniversary of Foxtrot. Saw it first time around.

Ashford Grecian

Ghost at the NEC Resorts World on Friday. I knew they could talk the talk but they can defo walk the walk as well

Attachments

angelic upstart

Watched Sham 69 at the phoenix a few weeks back. Possibly the shortest (in length) gig I've ever seen.

Swanaldo

Watched Sham 69 at the phoenix a few weeks back. Possibly the shortest (in length) gig I've ever seen.
I remember watching Skunk Anansie play a set at Glastonbury that must have been about 15 or 16 minutes long 😐

angelic upstart

I remember watching Skunk Anansie play a set at Glastonbury that must have been about 15 or 16 minutes long 😐
I reckon Sham was about 40 minutes. I bit of an annoyance as the support act were on for longer.

Spoonz Red E

I blame Hurry Up Harry.