• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

L1 Lincoln City v Exeter City 30/07/22 Prediction Thread.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
My confidence is in a bit of a slump at the moment, nothing a couple of new faces can't sort though.

If we bring in a decent keeper we can nick a draw (1-1), if not, a humbling 2-0 defeat leading exeweb into meltdown and early calls of Taylor out.

Max Payne 2

4-0 Lincoln. There's definitely something amiss in the camp.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
4-0 Lincoln. There's definitely something amiss in the camp.
Definitely? Why do you think that out of interest?

Agent Andy

Think they just need a few new faces to help them out and rejuvenate the squad , I’m sure it will happen soon I’m going solid draw to start the season 👏

My confidence is in a bit of a slump at the moment, nothing a couple of new faces can't sort though.

If we bring in a decent keeper we can nick a draw (1-1), if not, a humbling 2-0 defeat leading exeweb into meltdown and early calls of Taylor out.
Does that mean our new keeper will make one extra save and also score our goal ..... should we sign Jorge Campos?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does that mean our new keeper will make one extra save and also score our goal ..... should we sign Jorge Campos?
Was thinking more Jose Chilavert.

We all know what a difference a keeper makes throughout the side. Even if you've only played at amateur level a good goalkeeper breeds confidence back to front.

Trampus

I think we will be close to Lincoln in the final table. 1-1 with a headed equaliser from Tim.
0 - 2, unlikely but that’s what I think.

Max Payne 2

Definitely? Why do you think that out of interest?
Admittedly I'm on the other side of the world so it's just a gut thing plus last season's pre-season was a shocker too and the team took a while to get going (that 3-0 at Orient springs to mind). KMT has also obviously missed out on a number of targets and we have agents getting in the ears of the young players. It just seems like there are a lot of things diverting from what's going on on the pitch.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

DJG.ECFC

Admittedly I'm on the other side of the world so it's just a gut thing plus last season's pre-season was a shocker too and the team took a while to get going (that 3-0 at Orient springs to mind). KMT has also obviously missed out on a number of targets and we have agents getting in the ears of the young players. It just seems like there are a lot of things diverting from what's going on on the pitch.
What a load of bs. 4-0 to Lincoln? You sure you’re not argyle? 😂 what do you get out of being overly negative about a team you’re suppose to be a supporter of? Baffles me.