• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

L1 Games 16th March

eddieisadude

To be honest it's not about relying on other teams now, WE NEED WINS! Starting tomorrow!

eddieisadude

Brighton 1 up.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be honest it's not about relying on other teams now, WE NEED WINS! Starting tomorrow!
Correct, unless we string some wins together we are down regardless of other results.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
not looking good at the mo :S

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
We must win a few games quickly or its Plainboor next year

i_m

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
yep! cant rely on other teams. have to do the job ourselves

grecian till i die

bristol losing to the scum,i think because they are already basicaly going to go down we should have noone for the rest of season:p

Citysupporter2099

What are Bristol City doing?!?

Hunterwasmyhero

How wrong is that statement. If the other teams above and below us keep winning it makes absolutely no difference what we do.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Correct, unless we string some wins together we are down regardless of other results.
I think everyone appreciates this fact Wee Missy, but as someone else pointed out, if all of our relegation rivals win all of their remaining matches we are down anyway, so how can you expect others results not to be of interest to City fans?