• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kurt Zouma

cannockred

Hi all,

I would hope that following the events that this low life committed on a defenceless animal, that for the rest of his career, he gets booed every time he plays.

I know that I would never welcome him and if it was down to me, he would be prosecuted and then sacked by west ham.

Rant over!

CityTillIDie

Agreed! Animal abuse is disgusting.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aye, but you can't deny it's elicited perhaps the funniest footy chant ever.

Trapdoor

Scum. Utter degenerate.

angelic upstart

There's been numerous footballers over time that have been convicted of an all manner of crimes. Most of them carry on with the job they're paid to do. Modern hysteria won't change that. Ben Mendy was playing until he got remanded, no one cared.

Antony Moxey

Hi all,

I would hope that following the events that this low life committed on a defenceless animal, that for the rest of his career, he gets booed every time he plays.

I know that I would never welcome him and if it was down to me, he would be prosecuted and then sacked by west ham.

Rant over!
I agree but it's never going to happen - West Ham paid £30M for him, they're not about to let that go in a hurry. As for your rant, it was more like an insipid whine really. Must try harder I'd suggest.

Grecian68

I got a Twitter ban for commenting that I hoped that he got kicked all over the pitch on Tuesday night 😂
As Antony Moxey is saying, if West Ham were to sack him, the only losers would be West Ham themselves, he’d soon be snapped up by another club, that’s how football works.

Banksy

I got a Twitter ban for commenting that I hoped that he got kicked all over the pitch on Tuesday night 😂
As Antony Moxey is saying, if West Ham were to sack him, the only losers would be West Ham themselves, he’d soon be snapped up by another club, that’s how football works.
Money not morals particularly that end of the leagues.

cannockred

I agree but it's never going to happen - West Ham paid £30M for him, they're not about to let that go in a hurry. As for your rant, it was more like an insipid whine really. Must try harder I'd suggest.
Ant,

If I put what I actually thought, the amount of swear words would have me banned from exeweb.

If any club had the balls, they would suspend him. But then players have all the power in football.

Let's hope that football fans dont forget!

angelic upstart

Ant,

If I put what I actually thought, the amount of swear words would have me banned from exeweb.

If any club had the balls, they would suspend him. But then players have all the power in football.

Let's hope that football fans dont forget!
They will. When Lee Hughes came to SJP there was barely a murmur of discontent.

Literally, no one cared when gazza was battering his Mrs.