• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Know Your Place.

graiser

Not your lot that’s for sure

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never mind what league you are in graiser, this coming season is all going to be about money and survival, hopefully we are sorted.

graiser

That we can agree on, best of luck for this season

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Tell me again how much your last academy player went for ?? PMSL

graiser

Tell me again how much your last academy player went for ?? PMSL
I think you know the answer to that but if you want to willy wave how many seasons have you played in the championship or the equivalent division and how many seasons have you been L1/old 3rd division ?
Without doubt your youth policy has and is paying off and helps you tick along financially but I’m not sure if I prefer that scenario or a club which has an ambitio.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You sound like a Liverpool fan until recently who were always living on past glories ! lol

STURTZ

Remember well, after Ollie had put Slime out of their misery at SJP with a thirty yard late strike, Plymouth fans urging to buy the young wonderkid. Know your place Plymouth you were never even in the running. Should have pushed the boot out green chums, you could be sitting on £28 million plus £5 million add ons now! 😄

graiser

You sound like a Liverpool fan until recently who were always living on past glories ! lol
not at all, ive acknowledged your academy has sustained you for several years, there’s no argument from me about that and if your satisfied with maintaining your L2 status as your priority each season then who am I to argue

STURTZ

not at all, ive acknowledged your academy has sustained you for several years, there’s no argument from me about that and if your satisfied with maintaining your L2 status as your priority each season then who am I to argue
With it unlikely any crowds will be allowed for the forseeable future I think you should be worrying how you are going to survive as a club AT ALL, as I say we're sorted but it's you I really worry about.:sneaky: no really!

Introduced three more future millionaires to our team yesterday, the futures bright, It's red and white!

dontpassback

To be fair to Graiser,Hallett is a completely different character than the other chancer who couldn’t build anything even Lego bricks,but having said that Hallett himself has said that he wants them to be self sufficient which in normal times,and with the crowds they get is probably a good shout.BUT we aren’t in normal times and the lack of fans at any club is going to impact financial plans that were made.so while we have benefited from our academy players moving on it will be interesting to see how it pans out,not just with Argyle but a lot of other clubs too.no club is immune from the lack of fans including us,but as we have never had shedloads of cash we maybe a bit more prudent than some,we will have to wait and see.