Know Your Place.

i8cornwall

I’ll leave it 12 months before I come back onto the banter base.... till then:

“once I knew the interest from A HUGE CLUB like Bolton there was only one choice”

antoni sarcevic

yours Kindly

Bolton Wanderers

dontpassback

Frank nouble eh,well there’s a quality (cheap) signing if ever I saw one,the green slimey will soon be dissapointed at his input,so that along with super Luke signing indicates that the budget set by hallett isn’t going to set league one alight !

graiser

Frank nouble eh,well there’s a quality (cheap) signing if ever I saw one,the green slimey will soon be dissapointed at his input,so that along with super Luke signing indicates that the budget set by hallett isn’t going to set league one alight !
Says the big spenders, fair play though you boys are good for a laugh

dontpassback

We haven’t spent big,because we haven’t thrown money at it unlike some of the basket cases,Mansfield for example,hallet quite rightly is being prudent and if you look deeper you will find that the ECFC model of academy players and financial sense is what he would like to do with your mob,after all he hasn’t got unlimited funds,and he has done your lot proud(imagine BRENTY boy still in charge !)As for little old ECFC. And finance, we are being prudent and any windfalls from ollie watkins and Matt grimes etc will be a welcome bonus