Know Your Place.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I think it's great that Slime fans have come back on here, bit like when we were conference and they were Championship, they seem to revel in appearing to be the better team, sadly an attitude they don't take when we're both in the same league. Even just had a P. M. from porkey! It's almost like our 4.0 win over them never happened!

drake

Well I think it's great that Slime fans have come back on here, bit like when we were conference and they were Championship, they seem to revel in appearing to be the better team, sadly an attitude they don't take when we're both in the same league. Even just had a P. M. from porkey! It's almost like our 4.0 win over them never happened!
But technically its irrelevant, we're up, you are not.
I'd lose every match to you lot if it meant we could jump a league away from you. And at the same time it would give you your 180+ minutes of chufty🏆to keep you content, everyones a winner.

Billy The Fish

You make it sound like you quite enjoyed slithering out the gates into StJames Road after 70 minutes of your thrashing at the hands of the rampant Grecians. Always happy to absolutely wallop you. Call again.

dontpassback

You have to laugh at these poor old janners,the massive club down the road,while we are just little old Exeter,but they can’t help coming on here giving it large now,can’t recall too many on here after the drubbing we gave em,for a little club why are they so obsessed with us ?