• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kellows, Season 13/14 .

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
We're back on the airwaves tomorrow (Monday 16th) at 8pm to discuss all things ECFC. Big Pat Baldwin will be a regular part of the team joining Producer Matt, Fullsy and me most weeks. We've also got a new player feature lined up, and in tomorrows show we'll be getting reaction about the start to our season, as well as getting feedback from yesterdays win.

Kellows Bootlaces,

Mondays 8-9pm www.radioexe.com

Last edited:

andrew p long

We're back on the airwaves tomorrow (Monday 16th) at 8pm to discuss all things ECFC. Big Pat Baldwin will be a regular part of the team joining Producer Matt, Fullsy and me most weeks. We've also got a new player feature lined up, and in tomorrows show we'll be getting reaction about the start to our season, as well as getting feedback from yesterdays win.

Kellows Bootlaces,

Mondays 8-9pm www.radioexe.com
Good to know. When/where can I get to hear the version with all the music edited out?

LammieLammieLammie

I'll check with Matt mate, that's his bag. Great to see that we've got our first anti-music post out the way so early :)

contrabombarde

Good to know. When/where can I get to hear the version with all the music edited out?
And here's number 2 I'll second that Andrew.

exeterrobbo5

thats me sorted for an hour.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I didn't bother asking, LLL, as I knew the podcasts would be there ... :D

flakey pasty

Thank goodness KB is back.
Real City fans who don't spend 100% of their time winging about awful everything about ECFC is.
Your quest Kirky - track down the recluse that is Fred Binney and come back with an interview. (Hope the guy is still with us - must be about 103 now .....)

wemissmoxey

LammieLammieLammie ,

Artur Krysiak meets PeteUSA - what do you say ??

flakey pasty

LammieLammieLammie ,

Artur Krysiak meets PeteUSA - what do you say ??
Would love to see that.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Me too. Surely a phone link to Arizona wouldn't be that difficult. I think 8pm here is 1pm there ...

Last edited: