• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kellow's Bootlaces

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I

A pity that GP commentaries have had a few problems this season, as I think we may have lost some people.
You mean commentators Hants? Only I've noticed lately that for home games, we've had Richard Green and Dave Saunders (Who's excellent). No John Ayres though, who was always first choice it seemed.

Poultice

Please can this thread be moved to a forum that ordinary City Supporters cannot access ?

MickStagraget

I'd be interested to know how far the viewing figures are for this season.

Poultice

Viewing figures for what ?

And what happened to that "by the fans, for the fans" thing that used to be on th'interweb ?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
You mean commentators Hants? Only I've noticed lately that for home games, we've had Richard Green and Dave Saunders (Who's excellent). No John Ayres though, who was always first choice it seemed.
I've noticed this, however John Ayres doesn't do every game. He does the majority but as a BBC Spotlight reporter maybe he's not always available?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dear oh dear... ^o)

PeteUSA

So would I. When you think of it, the primary reason (certainly for me anyway) why people subscribe to Grecian Player is to listen to Citys match commentaries, not watch match highlights, interviews, or now watch Kellows Bootlaces.

I dont imagine many people who can get to Citys home games easily would subscribe, and I would have also thought that those supporters would listen to Citys away commentaries on Radio Devon itself, not Grecian Player. I would have thought Moxey would fallen into that catagory, since I know he pays enough into the club one way or the other as it is on season tickets and suchlike.

I have no clue how many people use Grecian Player. Its invaluable to me, and I think RaeUK is dependent on it also, but how many of the rest that are shown as 'logged on' on exeweb during a match is anybodys guess, since they could be listening to the radio.

Last edited:

MickStagraget

Ummm, Kellows. I presume that there are a handful that have watched it this year. TBH I hardly ever watched it before so couldn't give a t*ss, however I suspect that it's not doing well and is large excuse for Kirky and Fullsy to keep up their matchday routine ;)

Poultice

Dear oh dear... ^o)
You kids do crack me up, society has taught you all to believe that you are bright yet so few of you ever even get close, I fear for the future.

LammieLammieLammie

Ummm, Kellows. I presume that there are a handful that have watched it this year.
:D. Groundhog day.