• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Keep Noble fit

Red Monster

David Noble changed the game when he came on so composed on the ball and finding pockets of space and picking out
Passes ,top man!

ianaplincorners

David Noble changed the game when he came on so composed on the ball and finding pockets of space and picking out
Passes ,top man!
Spot on, changed the game....and likes a good fist pump in front of the Big Bank!!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep the bloke is class. Totally changed the game.

milts

Wrap him in cotton wool.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If he could play two thirds of our matches from the start we would be in a better position I think, not sure that will happen though so we need to prioritise another good midfield player in the summer to play either with him or to fill the gap when he isn't present. Worth the gamble to look to keep him for at least one more season.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great asset to have him back for the run in and possible play offs, yeah his contribution changed everything.

dontpassback

Best footballer we have on the books,pity he is prone to injury because with him playing more gameswe would be right up there.he changed the game today by playing simple passes,.!

grecianstew

And if he weren't so injury prone, and was able to play more games do you really think he would be playing for us.? Premiership footballer in a glass body. He's now won us the double against goil and earns us a draw against Liverpool, if that's all he does all season that's enough for me!

happygrecian

Yes, a great asset. He brought some composure to the side when he came on.

dontpassback

And if he weren't so injury prone, and was able to play more games do you really think he would be playing for us.? Premiership footballer in a glass body. He's now won us the double against goil and earns us a draw against Liverpool, if that's all he does all season that's enough for me!
Thats a fair point which only goes to underline what a joy it is to watch noble when he plays knowing that in a couple of seasons maybe he wont be playing league football.personally i hope we look after hom and he plays for longer,because he is quality!