• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kane Wilson re-joins on loan.

budegrecian

It’s completely understandable that the likes of Jamie Reid and Kane are accepting what appears to be the first decent offer they get. However it does mean that they are maybe not joining the club that is best for their long-term development or that they would have chosen to join if the circumstances were different.
I think you're absolutely right; do you accept a decent offer now, which probably means you start getting paid almost immediately or do you hang around until Sept, for your preferred club to make an offer, only to find they can't afford to.....

StudentGrecian

I think you're absolutely right; do you accept a decent offer now, which probably means you start getting paid almost immediately or do you hang around until Sept, for your preferred club to make an offer, only to find they can't afford to.....
I think they’d still have gone to FGR and Mansfield respectively. Doubt we could compete on wages, pandemic or not.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kane was ok for us, I think he will develop into a solid L2 player. Decent pick up for FGR but I'm not terribly upset by this.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personality wise was great, cheeky chappie persona, play wise okay, disappointed but we move on