• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kabongo Tshimanga

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t believe MT hasn’t run the rule over him.Must be a reason why clubs aren’t biting , maybe Boreham Wood want too much for him.Maybe offer them a generous amount of any sell on if he did come good?
Anyway , didn’t someone say our friends down the road were interested?
Maybe he’s not carrying enough injuries for us .😬
Be funny if Sutton or Harrogate signed him and he shot them to promotion.

He's scored a goal every other game for the last two seasons and having seen him play live 20 or so times I can say that he offers more than just goals. I only saw him twice last season because of covid but he scored in both games and played well. There are some good players in the National League but I guess it's not easy to persuade them to move half way across the country for a one or two year contract on league 2 wages.

CC

He was at MK Dons for a season I believe. Would he have been there at the same time as Nombe?

andrew p long

Welcome to the forum Elstree.

Do you know what is contract situation is? I thought he was out of contract this summer but saw that he recently played in a friendly for Boreham Wood.
I see he is 23, but turns 24 today, so assuming if he is now out of contract he can leave for free.
my recollection (open to correction) is that a player has to trurn 24 by the end of April to be able to leave for free. If that's right Borehamwood would still be entitled to a fee, either agreed or via a Tribunal.

DawlishBouy

He was at MK Dons for a season I believe. Would he have been there at the same time as Nombe?
They probably played together in the youth and reserve teams but Tshimanga had left the club by the time Nombe made his first team debut.

Squeezebox

Can he play in goal?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
He knows where the goal is! (well every other game)

iscalad

He knows where the goal is! (well every other game)
I know where the goal is. Wouldn't pick me though.

Banksy

I know where the goal is. Wouldn't pick me though.
Seems there‘d be more chance of picking you than Kabongo even though this thread will probably end up with a couple of thousand posts.

Been mentioned on here a lot.
Signed for Chesterfield