• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Juventus v Barcelona Matchday Thread

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Unlucky you two.:D Should of put your money on Exeter to win more away from home than at home this season and go out of the first round of the cups
Odds can't of been too good for that? ;)

Will be a good final if Juventus can find the next goal.

rp42

I've gone both teams to score Juve to win still on for me:S

richard_portland

get in there. Game on.

richard_portland

hey ho. juve gave them a good game. For all their skill Barcelona have their fair share of players prepared to try and con the ref. no such thing as proper chaps at the top level it seems.

Avening Posse

Very enjoyable match. Fair play to Juventus, they gave their all I thought. Some fantastic individual pieces of skill all over the park from both teams. I've always loved Juve's goalie, but not quite at his best tonight I thought, but maybe I'm being a little harsh

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see Pique has come along a bit since being dropped after the 0-0 against Exeter at Old Trafford back in January 2005.

rp42

Very enjoyable match. Fair play to Juventus, they gave their all I thought. Some fantastic individual pieces of skill all over the park from both teams. I've always loved Juve's goalie, but not quite at his best tonight I thought, but maybe I'm being a little harsh
Kept them in the game first half,guinea pig really gets my goat cheating bar steward the way he went down towards the end i thought he had done his knee ligaments...no such luck.

Silver fox

I'm sure Pete will give us a full analysis of the keepers performance ;)

ecfc70

ref had already bagsied messi's shirt and was barcas 12th man, on any other day juve would have had a pen at 1-1
dani alves should at least have seen yellow for the abuse he gave the goal line assistant when he ruled out neymars handball goal
loved the ironic cheers from the juve fans near the end when the ref actually gave them a free kick