• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JT

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the ECFC website thread about the new lease being signed it says " Julian Tagg, club president and director of external affairs " I thought or he was Chairman of the Club, Is he not now and someone else is or have i got totaly confused? Genuine question. (y)

Grecian68

On the ECFC website thread about the new lease being signed it says " Julian Tagg, club president and director of external affairs " I thought or he was Chairman of the Club, Is he not now and someone else is or have i got totaly confused? Genuine question. (y)
Whatever he is, personally, I think he has too much power, and we don’t get a lot to show for what he gets.

MerleyRed

DB9

👍👍👍👍 Thank you MerleyRed.

Boyo

I'd forgotten about Richard Pym. Can someone interview him to understand his vision for the Club. What's his day to day role etc etc?

LOG

A small but important point - Richard Pym is chairman of the club board, not chairman of the club.

DB9

A small but important point - Richard Pym is chairman of the club board, not chairman of the club.
Bloody hell this is confusing, So who is Chairman of the club? I thought Chairman of the club board and Chairman of the club is the same thing!!! 🤔😵

elginCity

With Dick Pym at the helm - we're in safe hands !

iscalad

The Official Site tells you who does what.

Boyo

The Official Site tells you who does what.
Thanks. I can see a list of people under the Who's Who tab, and their job titles. I can also see a short background bio on the Directors in the Board of Directors tab. But is there anywhere that describes what each of their roles entail and what their responsibilities are?