• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JPT: Rovers kick off time confirmed

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
This JPT semi final away to Brizzle will kick off @ 7.15pm on Tuesday 30th November. Stupid kick off time if you ask me.

...Well the JPT's a bit of a stupid competition! :)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This JPT semi final away to Brizzle will kick off @ 7.15pm on Tuesday 30th November. Stupid kick off time if you ask me.
We know. Its on 3 other threads.

rich13

Play nicely Hants, it's only 2 other threads

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
There seem to be people speaking Spanish on other threads. If you want it on one thread, keep it on topic.

Bit more detail on the Rovers site:

Rovers, who take on Exeter in the area semi final of the cup on Tuesday, November 30th, have also brought the kick off time of the game forward to 7.15pm to allow more children to attend.

The match will not be all ticket for either set of supporters, and there will be reduced admission prices across the ground.

Entrance to terraced areas and South West Stand will cost just £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, while seats in the DAS Stand and the Uplands Stand will cost £14 for adults and £7 for concessions

Last edited:

mole221

There seem to be people speaking Spanish on other threads. If you want it on one thread, keep it on topic.

Bit more detail on the Rovers site:

Rovers, who take on Exeter in the area semi final of the cup on Tuesday, November 30th, have also brought the kick off time of the game forward to 7.15pm to allow more children to attend.

The match will not be all ticket for either set of supporters, and there will be reduced admission prices across the ground.

Entrance to terraced areas and South West Stand will cost just £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, while seats in the DAS Stand and the Uplands Stand will cost £14 for adults and £7 for concessions

Which stands are the away fans in?

Struggled to make 7.45 for the league match last year so as I can't get off of work before 5 its a no from me

Gin Trap

parkings awful aswell!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
stupid kick off time....hey ho.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
very nice to try and get kids to go but the kick off will reduce our support and potentially harm our chances of progressing, poor decision imo to agree to earlier start. I wasn't going anyway but annoying when you read of people not going that would have gone for 7.45

Alistair20000

Diary adjustments made so we can go to this one.