• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Josh McQuoid

CC

Been on fire this season but signing for Millwall now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/millwall/9228414.stm

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good. Hopefully that will help Bournemouth slow down a bit, mind you not that they missed Pitman when he left.

mammooman

The talk around here was that McQuoid was filling the gap left by Pitman. A goalscorer based primarily on the wing or as a support striker. He obviously filled that gap a lot lot better than anticipated.

Bournemouth have a transfer embargo, even loan players have to be approved by the FA and League (to show that AFCB arn't paying any wage costs.) I don't quite understand the current financial situation there, even the local paper doesn't dare to try and understand. Based on this I'm assuming the loan is a loan to sell and this may prove to the League and FA that they are finacially capable of trading again?

Speaking to a few of the locals they are big fans of Symes, (yes, the one that acted all 'look at me' against us.) He's taken on the role of Bournemouth legend Steve Fletcher in the big target man role, but added a touch of technical ability.