• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Josh Key...

Sources say Will Grigg and Josh Key have applied for a house swap. 😉

Red red

Just watching a Sunderland fan about signing Josh Key. What a ****. Slagging him off but never seen him play or heard of him

scottus86

Couldn't we sell Key (and the other youngsters) the idea of this young squad of players developing and improving together and taking ECFC up the football pyramid as a united group, with wage rise incentives for every season we see an on field progression?

They know how they will develop here, they know we have produced players that are comfortable in the second division, we could sell the idea that if they stick together, they could do it together at ECFC

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just watching a Sunderland fan about signing Josh Key. What a ****. Slagging him off but never seen him play or heard of him
We've got some "fans" here on Exeweb who also slag our players off without even seeing them play either ! :ROFLMAO:

Edna Clouds

What a ****. Slagging him off but never seen him play or heard of him.

Sounds like some of our fans. If Key goes to Sunderland, he will move again in a couple of years - like Watkins did from Brentford. He has bags of potential and after one season was one of the best players in league 2. There are some players you look at and know they have 'it' (Key and Randall at present). I hope he stays. If not, it must be for a big fee with a good sell on.

Others are right, we can't stand in an ambitious players way. It would be counter productive. We just have keep producing them. We will go up eventually. I, like many others, remember the years flirting with relegation to the conference. It felt inevitable. Now, for me, promotion feels the same. One of these years we will go up and stay up.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder why the Sunderland bid suddenly became public knowledge after the fourth bid?

CraigECFC

I wonder why the Sunderland bid suddenly became public knowledge after the fourth bid?
Agent pushing a move? Local news getting a hold of the info?

I'd like to think even Devon Live would get news of transfer activity after four bids.

ryancooper327

Agents…

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably thought that it might crank up the pressure on us to accept ?
Does anyone have chipnicker Gary Johnson's phone number ? It's about time someone told him to keep his cheapskate son in check, or better still just to do one ! 😎

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably thought that it might crank up the pressure on us to accept ?
Does anyone have chipnicker Gary Johnson's phone number ? It's about time someone told him to keep his cheapskate son in check, or better still just to do one ! 😎
Or maybe we let it slip to start a bidding war?