• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jonathan Forte ?

hienzeECFC

in both instances, I shouldn't imagine the pay out will be tremendous as he is already 33 - we might have a policy which helps pay his wages if he is injured, but i would have thought his claim to the PFA that he is retiring early is unlikely to yield much as he would have like;y retired in the next year or so anyway...probably have more of a chance if he doesn't stay contracted to the club mind you.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Confirmed he has retired.

Shame for him but clearly for the best given the apparent state of his knee.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, very bad luck. A pity we saw so little of him. All the best to him in the future.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a shame for him but I don't feel like we'll miss him.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really enjoyed his debut (and Matt's as manager) last year. Good luck to the bloke - at least he made it to 33 and has been a positive influence on and off the field:

“I wish I would have worked with him five or 10 years ago because he is a hell of a player and a hell of a person.

“I know what a great character he has been around the place and it is such a shame. I am really disappointed for him.
(MT)

exeter-loyal

Feel sorry for the lad was a good player before he got injuried. Best of luck to him.

budegrecian

Great shame for him & wish him well for the future.

Langer

Obviously passed a medical when he signed now has no cartilage left in one knee a real shame for all concerned loved him galloping forward best of luck