Jonathan Forte ?

hienzeECFC

in both instances, I shouldn't imagine the pay out will be tremendous as he is already 33 - we might have a policy which helps pay his wages if he is injured, but i would have thought his claim to the PFA that he is retiring early is unlikely to yield much as he would have like;y retired in the next year or so anyway...probably have more of a chance if he doesn't stay contracted to the club mind you.

arthur

I really enjoyed his debut (and Matt's as manager) last year. Good luck to the bloke - at least he made it to 33 and has been a positive influence on and off the field:

“I wish I would have worked with him five or 10 years ago because he is a hell of a player and a hell of a person.

“I know what a great character he has been around the place and it is such a shame. I am really disappointed for him.
(MT)

exeter-loyal

Feel sorry for the lad was a good player before he got injuried. Best of luck to him.

Langer

Obviously passed a medical when he signed now has no cartilage left in one knee a real shame for all concerned loved him galloping forward best of luck