• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

exeter-loyal

This lad should be in our first team squad week in week out, I'd sacrifice Holmes to get him in.

I really like the look of this lad, he has that golden combination of ability and workrate, he also seems to have the ability to make things happen.

I think he will go on to become a very exciting player for us.
Seen him live a few times now and I think he is absolutely class.

Seems ready for the first time now!!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Dickenson failing to shine so far I'd suggest bringing in Joel now.

exeter-loyal

100%.

Ian Russon

As all our youth, we'll leave them out until someone else realizes how good they are and snaps them up for peanuts..

How can Jay Stansfield get into Fulham 1st team but never did ours? We need to be getting more than just money out of our youth set up.

jimbo-gould

As all our youth, we'll leave them out until someone else realizes how good they are and snaps them up for peanuts..

How can Jay Stansfield get into Fulham 1st team but never did ours? We need to be getting more than just money out of our youth set up.
That’s clearly rubbish.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

If he was so good why weren't you bigging him up when he was on our books. From what I recall he did sign for us but then Fulham came along with a better offer and Stansfield cancelled within the time available and signed for them. What more could we have done, he obviously at the time wasn't in the Ampadu or Chrisene league as premiershite clubs weren't sniffing around

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was only 16 when with us. Hes now 18 I believe and probably ready for 1st team football.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is he? I thought he looks good but clearly not yet match-fit.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bumpety bump.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping a late bid for Randell Williams (as much as I like him) comes in so this lad gets a proper crack at the first team.