• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joe Wragg u18s Goal of the Month votes

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bikes for me

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I had traffic lights and vehicles you lucky thing
I never know if you have to tick every box that has even the smallest bit of motorcycle in? Also it asks about stairs and then shows steps! Plus what is a crossway? :)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I never know if you have to tick every box that has even the smallest bit of motorcycle in? Also it asks about stairs and then shows steps! Plus what is a crossway? :)
Bleddy Yanks. Know Nothing.....

andrew p long

Buses for me
You lucky person. I had fire hydrants, then crossings, then traffic lights, then vehicles, then buses. I think I was including squares where there was a tiniest bit offer example, the edge of a traffic light, but not the light itself. All very baffling to me; nearly gave up.

(looks nervously over shoulder, fearing incoming ageist abuse about Senior Reds from FBH)

andrew p long

Here's another EFL U18 goal of the month contender from ten years ago (November 2013). Any excuse to re-show this!

Great fun identifying the then U18 players involved in the move and finish!

iscalad

You lucky person. I had fire hydrants, then crossings, then traffic lights, then vehicles, then buses. I think I was including squares where there was a tiniest bit offer example, the edge of a traffic light, but not the light itself. All very baffling to me; nearly gave up.

(looks nervously over shoulder, fearing incoming ageist abuse about Senior Reds from FBH)
FBH is a member of the Senior Reds. Not sure if he's into self abuse. 🤔

jon_shoe

Joe wins!!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe wins!!
Victory engineered by the Big Bank Theory Podcast!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Victory engineered by the Big Bank Theory Podcast!
....... or the Grecian power of Exeweb !