• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joe White in on loan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Cowshed Grecian

Must be good nearly joined Hartlepool on a permanent deal. Only joking, I hope he’s not a replacement for Archie mind you..seems to be a similar player by all accounts.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Must be good nearly joined Hartlepool on a permanent deal. Only joking, I hope he’s not a replacement for Archie mind you..seems to be a similar player by all accounts.
I would hope for an experienced midfielder if one of ours leave. Except Harper maybe.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only involvement in first team squad to date a friendly played in Riyadh early December last year coming off bench 65th as a replacement for Shelvey.

denzel

So basically rehashing a Daily Mail article?

And what is a "read and white shirt"....

larrywilkie

Only involvement in first team squad to date a friendly played in Riyadh early December last year coming off bench 65th as a replacement for Shelvey.
He signed a three year contract though, so clearly they rate him at Newcastle

Colesman Ballz

His "showreel" suggests that he has a "left peg" capable of delivering some devastating, long range, defence splitting, passes. :)

wiveygrecian

Was James Coppinger the last player we had either on loan or permanent from Newcastle??

Agent Andy

Done deal I’ve been informed, looks pretty decent and knows the gaffer . Good start to our business

Cowshed Grecian

His "showreel" suggests that he has a "left peg" capable of delivering some devastating, long range, defence splitting, passes. :)
:) that old showreel…I was chirping off about Colin Daniels left peg when I watched his “showreel”