• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Cowshed Grecian

AM I one of very few who is disappointed in JB and would rather not have him back.

We relied on JB, new league tougher opponents week in week out and JB was a player who we needed week in week out. JB must have known we were a much better team with him and he went and let us down.

If next season we end up in a relegation scrap I don't want to have to rely on someone who makes stupid decisions costing us.

I genuinely believe with JB we were play off contenders.
Depends though, If he gets cleared through mitigating circumstances that people don’t bother to consider before quickly hanging someone then I’m going to be dissappointed in you and the rest of our supporters who have potentially driven him out of the club, with some of the garbage spouted so far-it depends which way you look at it really.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
An undoubtedly talented player who should be playing at a much higher level than he is. If we do get him back then great. If not, I won't be losing too much sleep over it.
It's interesting he never has done - this was his first season in League One and he turns 29 this year. Only at City has it really clicked.

Perhaps on that basis he might re-sign, I doubt it though. As a freebie surely Rotherham is calling?

wiveygrecian

Just say then? What's stopping you?

I see on the board of directors list there's this:

Perhaps that experience came into the decision making? I still don't think the club mis-stepped with this TBH.
Nothing now you’ve asked buddy .
Clive Harrison

ECFC89

Depends though, If he gets cleared through mitigating circumstances that people don’t bother to consider before quickly hanging someone then I’m going to be dissappointed in you and the rest of our supporters who have potentially driven him out of the club, with some of the garbage spouted so far-it depends which way you look at it really.
Mind you if he is guilty then your viewpoint has been garbage.

Grecian Max

Nothing now you’ve asked buddy .
Clive Harrison
Interesting, thankyou wivey

So it seems his focus is particular on family/junior grecians - would make sense for him to take this stance

Grecian Max

Wait a minute - something did happen that evening - I don't go down to Morrisons and get arrested for assaulting someone on a random Tuesday evening.

If you're a pro and in the public eye, then you should be taking that responsibility and high pay packet seriously. Especially approaching your 30s.

All AJ said was stupid decisions were made - you don't need a court case to read through the lines and understand that to be the situation. All the court case is doing is understanding the severity of it, as the OB must have evidence.

Average Joe

I'm not hanging anyone here, I'm saying that he has let us down. If he's innocent then the club has let us down! either way I'm not in the wrong.

The tricky situation is NO ONE on here knows the full details but I'm certain on one thing, GC is tough as old boots and will let things slide, but he hasn't on this one and chose not to play JB so it must be serious.

Leads

I think everyone is forgetting, he has pleaded guilty to one of the charges!

Colesman Ballz

I'm not hanging anyone here, I'm saying that he has let us down. If he's innocent then the club has let us down! either way I'm not in the wrong.

The tricky situation is NO ONE on here knows the full details but I'm certain on one thing, GC is tough as old boots and will let things slide, but he hasn't on this one and chose not to play JB so it must be serious.
More complete bovine manure ! You have passed judgement without being present or waiting for evidence to emerge in court. And it is pretty laughable to try and defend your position using GC, as firstly he was at court to support Jevani and secondly it has been reported that he wished to play Jevani again at Port Vale, but was prevented from doing so by an intransigent Director (now alleged to be Clive Harrison ! ).

Cowshed Grecian

Viewpoint? Still neutral at the moment. Unless you’re the judge on 7th July then everyone’s opinion is.
For a start It’s funny how his former team mates have supported him and aren’t as disgusted and vocal as some fans have been or perhaps they know less than the average City fan in the know eh? Otherwise I’m sure he wouldn’t have walked off with players player of the year now would he.