• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't it be great to have him in the same side as McDonald.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
In terms of creativity he still isn't as good as Ryan Harley who is the most creative player I've seen play for City.
Actually Ian, it was Ryan I was thinking about, not Nicky Law but my brain was still foggy with sleep but I still believe Jev is a step up.

grecIAN Harris

Actually Ian, it was Ryan I was thinking about, not Nicky Law but my brain was still foggy with sleep but I still believe Jev is a step up.
You're brain fog is still clearly entrenched if you think that Geoff. When Jevani looks one way, sends the defender another and then plays a pass in completely the opposite direction to the way he is looking then he might be getting close. ;)

geoffwp

You're brain fog is still clearly entrenched if you think that Geoff. When Jevani looks one way, sends the defender another and then plays a pass in completely the opposite direction to the way he is looking then he might be getting close. ;)
Well I'll definitely not argue the case for either of them too much Ian because as FBH might say, I bleddy loved Ryan Harley me.

Alistair20000

In terms of creativity he still isn't as good as Ryan Harley who is the most creative player I've seen play for City.
Yes but Harley was more hit and miss and drifted out of games when he was not in the mood.

grecIAN Harris

Yes but Harley was more hit and miss and drifted out of games when he was not in the mood.
And you think Jevani hasn't in the past? Why do you think he was left out against Argiggle? He had been going through exactly that sort of phase in the games prior to that.

Alistair20000

And you think Jevani hasn't in the past? Why do you think he was left out against Argiggle? He had been going through exactly that sort of phase in the games prior to that.
Harley more inconsistent IMO.

How many times have I read a MDT with posters saying “Jevani not interested “ ? Not too many compared with Ryan Harley.

Don’t get me wrong. Harley was a fine player who could turn a game and his great strike against Huddersfield will remain in my memory; but too many days when the words “Harley not interested “ appeared on here.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harley, in his second spell was nowhere near Jevani’s level IMO.

STURTZ

Both great players, but different.

Memphis09

Lammie Robertson for me