• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m under 90.
I'd love to be under 90 (kilos) again.

Radio Free Skaro

First, I have no idea what Jack Arthur did. After all he is/was our third best youth goalkeeper. Sounds like the Club have distanced themselves from him to a much greater extent than with Jevani, which is all I need to know.

As to the Terrace, I am all for sticking up for my mates - like Wrighty and Shearer are this evening with the boy Lineker, for instance - but some aspects of that incident at the Terrace were....... problematic. Let's just say there is one individual who should be eternally grateful if he doesn't see a courtroom to answer for his actions. I would expect any employer to speak to their staff in the wake of such an incident in an effort to prevent a recurrence of that kind.

And as far as business decisions go, corporate businesses run an absolute mile from companies embroiled in this kind of controversy. You may not like it, but it's just the way the world works now. For instance, the Club are in the market for a shirt sponsor. Should I placate a few guys who have the hump about Jevani not playing, or should I maximise the revenue from sponsorship? Such a hard decision.

The David Noble incident was 10 years ago, and it just goes to show how much has changed in that time.
David Noble incident?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
David Noble incident?
Perhaps more appropriate to ask which one ! 😎

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm under my wife
Ooh er missus

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love how this thread has developed.

grecIAN Harris

I love how this thread has developed.
Or completely gone off topic?

netherexe

Or completely gone off topic?
Unravelled.

geoffwp

Jevani Brown is the most creative and skillful player in the Exeter City squad. Rarely have I watched a player in our colours so capable of changing a game in an instant, creating a goal out of nothing. A player capable of leaving you wondering how on earth he did whatever it was that happened. The last player I watched who could at times do that was Nicky Law, but Jev is a step higher than Nicky, he has magic running through his veins and we don't often get to see that by someone in a city shirt. Moments of magic that leave you smiling in wonder. Geddon Jevani Brown
There. Back on track.

grecIAN Harris

Jevani Brown is the most creative and skillful player in the Exeter City squad. Rarely have I watched a player in our colours so capable of changing a game in an instant, creating a goal out of nothing. A player capable of leaving you wondering how on earth he did whatever it was that happened. The last player I watched who could at times do that was Nicky Law, but Jev is a step higher than Nicky, he has magic running through his veins and we don't often get to see that by someone in a city shirt. Moments of magic that leave you smiling in wonder. Geddon Jevani Brown
There. Back on track.
In terms of creativity he still isn't as good as Ryan Harley who is the most creative player I've seen play for City.