• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

CC

Trying to think of another father and son to have worn the red & white...
the Ampadu’s?

Cowshed Grecian

the Ampadu’s?
Did Peter Fox boy play for us? I know he used to be in the acad and went off to Utd.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he’s referring to Fulham fans when he says “they”, not the stansfield family.
Ah that makes sense.

Majago

Did Peter Fox boy play for us? I know he used to be in the acad and went off to Utd.
He left before playing for us, just youth team and Devon & Exeter league football.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't play for the first team though, curiously, he did play for an Exmouth Community College team representing Exeter City, and jointly managed by Eamo, which played in the final of a schools competition before a play-off final at Wembley. Scored a hat-trick too!

rooecfc

Yeh fairs fair they got it over the line. Smith and him are exactly what we need up top, I have concerns about our left side and possibly midfield still but we're looking good to stay up now.
Speaking of midfield we still have Kyle Taylor to come back into the fold around Christmas hopefully

Cowshed Grecian

Speaking of midfield we still have Kyle Taylor to come back into the fold around Christmas hopefully
He will need loaning out 👍

dontpassback

They seem to have forgotten that without the ECFC academy,he wouldn’t be making his way in the professional game,he is undoubtedly a very talented young man,but let’s not forget who nurtured it in the first place
They relates to the Fulham fans,as FBH has quite rightly pointed out in his post !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's coming home!!
He's coming home!!
He's coming!!
Stanno's coming home!!

I must admit it got me a bit. One thing I would say about the interview, never mind doing your Dad proud Jay. Do yourself proud. If you manage that then you know you have done your Dad proud.
Big Bank song tomorrow ?

Cowshed Grecian

Fulham fans really are in meltdown about them loaning Jay to us…😂 I mean signing a past it Willian can’t of helped. However it shows Stanno is far too good for us, what a signing! UTC