• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window 2022

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
It isn't a massive problem for the next ten days, in which we only have one game, in which Amond will have to play 80+ minutes. But at the start of February we play league games Sat-Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat. Amond can't do all that.
Amond needs to start finding the back of the net, it’s no surprise Newport are in no hurry to recall.

Memphis09

We will still have the option of recalling Seymour and Cox.
Please not Seymour
Cox yes

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please not Seymour
Cox yes
Agree, I'll stick my boots on and run around a bit, cheaper option and probably about as likely to score.

Memphis09

Amond needs to start finding the back of the net, it’s no surprise Newport are in no hurry to recall.
Like his work rate and ability to hold the ball up and bring other players into the game
A good sub to bring on and a far better player than some players we have let out on loan

arthur

For the next couple of weeks at least we don't have a striker who can play for 90 minutes twice a week (or even once a week perhaps). If we don't sign anyone, who's going to play there if Amond goes off/can't start. Could Josh Coley?

Red Devon

For the next couple of weeks at least we don't have a striker who can play for 90 minutes twice a week (or even once a week perhaps). If we don't sign anyone, who's going to play there if Amond goes off/can't start. Could Josh Coley?
Josh Key got 30 minutes of extra time up front against Bradford in the first Cup replay…I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh has left us by this time next week though :(

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proud Grecian Christian Erikson is looking for a club..

Just saying.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proud Grecian Christian Erikson is looking for a club..

Just saying.
Flying into Exeter Airport tomorrow I understand

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about Dieng up front temporarily with Kite alongside Collins? Think he played there a bit for Southend.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about Dieng up front temporarily with Kite alongside Collins? Think he played there a bit for Southend.
Dieng is too handy in midfield to put up front.