• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Reid to Torquay.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you look at the recent history of Mansfield. They have a proven track record of spending money on players who arrive full of promise but end up being rubbish. They just continue to chuck money at the problem instead of simply trying to address the problem in a sensible way. Reid will probably be back at Torquay in a couple of seasons.
Yes, I remember Radford crowing over that bloke who they signed from Blackburn which was set to sign for us. Dont think he could even get into an average side last season.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I remember Radford crowing over that bloke who they signed from Blackburn which was set to sign for us. Dont think he could even get into an average side last season.
I think it was Mrs R dong the crowing, anyway Mansfield also linked to Eoin Doyle https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/chesterfield-favourite-eoin-doyle-linked-shock-move-mansfield-town-2891717

What happened to Nicky Maynard there as well?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you think someone should tell them it was Reuben, not Jamie, who mugged them that day we sent Evans into apoplexy ?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think it was Mrs R dong the crowing, anyway Mansfield also linked to Eoin Doyle https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/chesterfield-favourite-eoin-doyle-linked-shock-move-mansfield-town-2891717

What happened to Nicky Maynard there as well?
I knew it was Carolyn Radford, why did you assume I meant someone else????

Ashford Grecian

To be fair, when we let him go we had Watkins, Reid, Wheeler etc. Perhaps it was short sighted of us but he needed that move away to get regular games to show what he’s about. Will be interesting to see how he does.
Yep fair point there

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I knew it was Carolyn Radford, why did you assume I meant someone else????
Just being gender specific from my recollections