• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Mackie goes to QPR

ecfc01

So if you don't know him, you can't object to my calling him a fat bloke from Crediton. Not unless it's your time of the month and your a tad touchy.

Good one Credy. You know it's nothing vicious.

Don't put Crediton down like that

LOL

Only joking , no need to be angry

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Credy is a real life footie gaffer. None of this computer football manager malarkey. Swings a mean bat as well - some of them are even known to hit a ball.

mole221

Levein's now saying that Jamie Mackie may be called up for scotland, would i be right in assuming that we don't get the extra money from that clause because he's not at Plymouth anymore

Well-known Exeweb poster
Levein's now saying that Jamie Mackie may be called up for scotland, would i be right in assuming that we don't get the extra money from that clause because he's not at Plymouth anymore
Someone mentioned at Orient we would be entitled to extra wedge. but Im not so sure, I think maybe the clause only applied when he was at Plymouth, not when he moved on, but Im not 100% sure

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doubt we'd get anything, the contract was between us and Argoyle. Don't think any club would agree to pay open-ended add-ons after the player has moved on.

Last edited:

St George

I'd like to think that this clause rolls on to whichever club he signs for,why put it in when he signed for the scum, unlikely to get a cap while playing for them!

LOG

Doubt we'd get anything, the contract was between us and Argoyle. Don't think any club would agree to pay open-ended add-ons after the player has moved on.
And Argyle might have added their own.

If they were any good at negotiating deals...

elginCity

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9032894.stm

"The former Exeter City player joined QPR from Plymouth Argyle in the summer for £150,000..."

:S:-O:D

journeyman

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
And Argyle might have added their own.

If they were any good at negotiating deals...
Goslin :) <no f*ckit put a f*ckin rollin round on the floor holding my sides as they're split carol just right about yer>

this f*ckin Rose is good :p