• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Scott signs

robchave

The club is going to be full of Scots and Scotts! Welcome wee Jimmie!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he can transfer the infectious energy shown in the interview to the pitch then look out Grecians !

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like the look of some of the (few) goals he’s scored - I think he could well be a surprise package for us. Finally someone to compete in the air too.

arthur

Whither Stanno? Fulham are unlikely to be impressed

Grecian Max

? We had Smith in when Stanno joined, this just resets it to how it should be

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't give a sh!te what Fulham think. Stanno has had loads of football since he joined us and there's nothing to suggest he won't get a load more

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't give a sh!te what Fulham think. Stanno has had loads of football since he joined us and there's nothing to suggest he won't get a load more
Stanno stays until he scores his first goal in front of the Big Bank so we can all go f ing mental !

Grecian89

Once cosidered a very hot prospect. If we can turn his career around a la Nombe and Brown could be another brilliant signing.
Career record:
Something we seem to be particularly good at.

Rosencrantz

There isn't much between James's record and Sam's before he signed for us. Sam was pretty much untested before coming here and James looks a similar signing. Obviously have not seen much of James apart from those goal video's. He looks very mobile and although he might be 6'2", I will wait until I see him to say whether he will be competitive in the air. After all, Keiran Phillips was 6 foot plus and nothing like a target man.

budegrecian

If Hull paid a fee of £1m for him, he must be on higher wages than we could afford. Wonder if a deal had to be done in this respect.