• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamal Blackman

Agent Andy

Oh Pete , you know who Scott brown is this year do you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You watch these Gks live to make judgment do you , last season we had Dawson , Brown and Lee , no different to this year . If Jamel gets injured then Scott steps in ,or we get someone in on loan . You really donโ€™t like Lee do you ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
How do you know Lee isn't good enough, when was the last time you saw him play live? Brown is plenty good enough for this this league from what I saw at Lincoln! We do also have Jack Arthur who is 20 this year, you never seem to mention him? Blackman will be fit for today anyway!
So are you saying that Matt is wrong not to trust him to play in the 1st team?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

How do you know Lee isn't good enough, when was the last time you saw him play live? Brown is plenty good enough for this this league from what I saw at Lincoln! We do also have Jack Arthur who is 20 this year, you never seem to mention him? Blackman will be fit for today anyway!
Is that confirmed if so that's good news if true , I think it was ankle injury ?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read when we signed him he was out for 3 weeks
Where did you read that, the beano? Don't believe everything you read.

robchave

Where did you read that, the beano? Don't believe everything you read.
I think someone might have taken my tongue-in-cheek comment seriously. Is that a whoosh to Suzi?

Agent Andy

Yep he was wrong , look at the goal last week crap , but hey we got super Jamel today so all is well ๐Ÿ‘

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep he was wrong , look at the goal last week crap , but hey we got super Jamel today so all is well ๐Ÿ‘
We are talking about Lee, not Brown. Do you realise that? Back behind the bushes for 6 hours as punishment.

AmberRed

We are talking about Lee, not Brown. Do you realise that? Back behind the bushes for 6 hours as punishment.
Think he meant he was wrong not to play Lee, considering the goal Brown let in at Lincoln. Matt is never going to play a 17 year old in goal in League 1, don't think many managers would. But Pete seems to like to always put the lad down, I've been to all the PSF and thought he was excellent for his age!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And back on topic, Jamal looked the business this afternoon. Never really tested but was in complete control of everything he did and his distribution was outstanding.

ryancooper327

I know itโ€™s early but heโ€™s better than Dawson and the reds are going up.