• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamal Blackman

CityTillIDie

Looking forward to seeing him in action in front of the bank. Welcome to ecfc Blackman!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to seeing him in action in front of the bank. Welcome to ecfc Blackman!
Welcome to ecfc Jamal, surely?

haka

He should be our designated penalty-taker, after he scored in that crazy Boro v Liverpool shootout in the League Cup.

Saved a few too*.

(*er ... I meant in other games obviously)
🙄

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Delighted he is here, and potentially can be a big signing for us this season.

Hopefully after being assessed he will be ok to start on Saturday, but if not imagine he should only miss a game or two.

I wonder whether we have been in for him for a long time and he was waiting in case someone from the championship made an offer, or if we were initially going for other targets and switched to Jamal recently.

As Matt has said he maybe only stay one season if he does well and attracts higher interest, but if he helps consolidate us in league and become competitive it will be a valuable deal.

Welcome Jamal.

dontpassback

He has played at a higher level,and looks a confident type of keeper,I hope he does well for us and for him,so welcome aboard jamal

Trapdoor

He has played at a higher level,and looks a confident type of keeper,I hope he does well for us and for him,so welcome aboard jamal
He brings a lot of experience and physical leadership which is going to be so important for our backline.

Oldsmobile-88

Awaiting the verdict from our friend in Arizona when he watches on iplayer this Saturday 😎

STURTZ

Awaiting the verdict from our friend in Arizona when he watches on iplayer this Saturday 😎
...and sees Scott Brown in goal.

Oldsmobile-88

...and sees Scott Brown in goal.
I might have missed something( not surprising !) is there a doubt about JB playing on Saturday ?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

I might have missed something( not surprising !) is there a doubt about JB playing on Saturday ?
Yep he is injured and is likely to be out for a week or so