• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamal Blackman

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I shall wait for considered opinion from Arizona before deciding what to think.
But he's tall......

ianaplincorners

Commanded his box and an excellent and vital save just before half time 2-1 and it would have been a different game

Great Debut
It was a good save but the linesmen had his flag up so it wouldn’t have counted anyhow

Ash

But he's tall......
Probably only 5'11" in Arizonian

logman

He came across as being laid back bordering on horizontal then, like any good cat, sprang into action when required.
Excellent summary and just to add, his distribution was superb, not one aimless punt. Every kick upfield was a deliberate pass.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see that Scott Brown & Marcus Flitcroft gave MT the ******** to sign Jamal - could those ******** keep us up ?

Thames Valley Red

As has been said, he pinged the ball to feet many times during the game. very controlled passing and dominated in the air. You risk getting wiped out by him!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Irritatingly this is behind a paywall

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

tonykellowfan

Now we have seen him in 10 games or so, what do people think?

I must admit to being a bit underwhelmed. For me he shows why big is not always better, he seems to lack mobility and is often slow off his line. The shot he let in last night was pretty regulation stuff and should have been saved.

Dawson was a far better keeper.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now we have seen him in 10 games or so, what do people think?

I must admit to being a bit underwhelmed. For me he shows why big is not always better, he seems to lack mobility and is often slow off his line. The shot he let in last night was pretty regulation stuff and should have been saved.

Dawson was a far better keeper.
I disagree, I think he's a good keeper, calm and good with his feet as well.