• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

Taylor has been at times good for us, but too often just OK for us. He's also got too long a history of coming 2nd with us. It was a mistake to retain him in the captain's role this season and it would be a mistake to retain him at all next. I think it's better for both parties if we part ways. Good luck to him.

Taylor has been at times good for us, but too often just OK for us. He's also got too long a history of coming 2nd with us. It was a mistake to retain him in the captain's role this season and it would be a mistake to retain him at all next. I think it's better for both parties if we part ways. Good luck to him.

heard it the first time.......
Very harsh, been an excellent skipper on and off the pitch and helped undoubtably to bring on the young guns
Will be plenty of clubs wanting to sign him.

Grecianpasty

Great servant to the club.

His half volley away to barnet in 2016 was his best goal for me.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
heard it the first time.......
Very harsh, been an excellent skipper on and off the pitch and helped undoubtably to bring on the young guns
Will be plenty of clubs wanting to sign him.
Are you his mum ??? as you always seem ultra protective of Jakey.

dontpassback

Oxford utd anyone ?

I didn’t hear it like that. I hope he stays, I like the midfield duo of Collins and Taylor.
He’s off
Are you his mum ??? as you always seem ultra protective of Jakey.
You are the archetypical keyboard warrior.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oxford utd anyone ?
No chance.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are the archetypical keyboard warrior.
Evidence please......

Asking someone if they are the mother of someone is hardly the stuff of a keyboard warrior !!!

I think you are very easily offended as has been shown time and time again.

Most of your posts are you having a pop at our fans or bigging Jake Taylor up, you don't say a lot else.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
He’s off
You sound convinced, almost like you’ve got insider knowledge. If that’s the case then it’s a shame, he’s been a good captain and a solid player who gave his all in every game. One of my favourite City players and I’ll be sad to see him go.