• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Correct, pic is with Gareth Bale when he made his debut and the other is a signed Reading shirt.

Are people enjoying these kinds of interviews? Are they worth continuing, anything you'd like people to be asked?
i Was going to jest that I didn’t watch, which from the post above plainly isn’t the case, but then remembered that this is Exeweb.

yes, I enjoyed it. Of course MT was an impossible act to follow. And there is that tension between the official club line and what is most interesting to fans, normally gossip. Amusing to see how players love to do better at things than Nicky Law, presumably because everyone acknowledges what a quality player he is!

Rosencrantz

Correct, pic is with Gareth Bale when he made his debut and the other is a signed Reading shirt.

Are people enjoying these kinds of interviews? Are they worth continuing, anything you'd like people to be asked?
Keep them coming if possible. Looking forward to the Curo interview.

Scott_Palfrey

i Was going to jest that I didn’t watch, which from the post above plainly isn’t the case, but then remembered that this is Exeweb.

yes, I enjoyed it. Of course MT was an impossible act to follow. And there is that tension between the official club line and what is most interesting to fans, normally gossip. Amusing to see how players love to do better at things than Nicky Law, presumably because everyone acknowledges what a quality player he is!
Deffo! Try and inject a bit more humour in as far as we can - what sort of stuff would be good to be asked?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loving these interviews so please keep them coming. I'm sure Nicky Law would be very entertaining and would be interested to hear Deano talk about his fantastic career as I don't think I've heard him talk much about his experiences higher up the leagues. Also the backroom staff have quite a low profile so it might be a good opportunity to find out more about some of them.

Rosencrantz

If Tully is ever interviewed there is an obvious question to ask 🤐. Might need to invest in a bleep machine though 😄. Seriously it could be entertaining with Tully's memories of his playing time here and generally since.

DB9

Deffo! Try and inject a bit more humour in as far as we can - what sort of stuff would be good to be asked?
How about a standard five humourous questions on other team mates at the end of the interview? Like who has the worst music, dress sense, spends the most time in front of the mirror? That sort of thing?

andrew p long

If Tully is ever interviewed there is an obvious question to ask 🤐. Might need to invest in a bleep machine though 😄. Seriously it could be entertaining with Tully's memories of his playing time here and generally since.
Especially as we have all just re- watched those play off semis from Conference days..!

Scott_Palfrey

Interviewing Tully on Saturday!

Scott_Palfrey

How about a standard five humourous questions on other team mates at the end of the interview? Like who has the worst music, dress sense, spends the most time in front of the mirror? That sort of thing?
For sure, I can add this!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Part II of the interview with Jake answering fans questions