• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I've heard some nonsense in my time, but this takes the biscuit...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Without having read the entire thread, is the problem with the Tannoy not that the system is rubbish but the sound limiter is set (presumably not by choice) at a very low level?

Anyway I'm quite happy to hear about the "no scores" thing - while it is very difficult to do, I often like to "England F" the scores of matches so I can watch the games on MOTD (or equivalent) not knowing the scores.

Kingsman

As someone who uses sound systems as part of their old job I did once go to look over the old tannoy system with Dacre and suggested at th e time that the system was cumbersome and outdated. Whether anything has been done since I don't know and Justin you might be correct. What I would like to know is what has been done re improving the system? Has any reputable company been asked to inspect and quote for repairs or replacement. As I know some Trust Board members and club officials do read exeweb a straight yes or no would suffice.