• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's time

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that cockney rhyming slang?
No its a pub in Sidmouth :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally, I don't agree with booing. There are some players that are not up to the job, but there are players who are more than capable and we have a team that is capable of winning. Tisdale is the problem, so I think anything that is done is aimed at him.
I agree with that. May I suggest that when Tisdale walks out everyone turns their backs towards the pitch.

No lost income by people staying away and hopefully the players are not affected.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I agree with that. May I suggest that when Tisdale walks out everyone turns their backs towards the pitch.

No lost income by people staying away and hopefully the players are not affected.
Not a bad suggestion but would prefer it to happen if the game was lost rather than at the start. It isn't likely to be easily organised however so probably booing will be the main noise heard from some who are there. As I won't be at the match I am prepared to turn my back on my computer to make a point:)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
People can be such sheep at times.

Just realised that Mr Moxey has come up with the best idea yet, with all the Sheep in the ground we should be shouting BAAAAAA! (y)

cityregular

for what it,s worth page 82 at the bottom just 6 lines mon.feb 3 7.30

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
We, and many many more, have already turned our backs, & we certainly won't be going back any time soon, not until there is change at the very top!!

geoffwp

We, and many many more, have already turned our backs, & we certainly won't be going back any time soon, not until there is change at the very top!!
you wont be watching the bauys anytime soon then.

CC

My response to a defeat tomorrow night will definitely be booze!

PeteUSA

As I won't be at the match I am prepared to turn my back on my computer to make a point:)
Nice one rich! I'll have a kip on the couch, instead of putting the commentary on!

I'll show the buggers!!